Fulcrum Ruminations

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Housekeeping II

I've decided to remove the blog Little Green Footballs from the "Right Fringe" section of my blogroll. Why, you ask? Because in keeping up with the contents of that blog, it seems less and less like the proprietor, Charles Johnson, is a knee-jerk Republican shill and more and more like he's a common-sense conservative decrying many of the same things that I do.


Which is to say, the reality-impaired rhetoric coming from the increasingly-deranged far right as exemplified by the other blogs on there. I mean, Michelle Malkin is little more than a smaller, prettier copy of Ann Coulter these days.


So I'm replacing LGF with Powerline, at least until a better candidate presents itself.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home