Fulcrum Ruminations

Friday, April 13, 2007

Critical Thinking

Bill Whittle over at EjectEjectEject has put up yet another excellent, incisive piece. This one deals with the disturbingly commonplace beliefs many people have in things like the Kennedy Assasination Conspiracy, faked moon landings, and the odious 9-11 fantasy that our own government was responsible for those horrible attacks. Whittle skillfully demolishes these poisonous delusions. I find it especially relevant considering the responses to this recent post at Welcome-to-Pottersville, a blog I look at from time to time in order to keep track of a particularly venomous and hateful blogger of my acquiantance.


UPDATE - Looks like Michelle Malkin has also picked up on Whittle's latest.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jurassicpork said...

I'll take that as a compliment but who said that I was of your acquaintance?

My, my, how jealous we get when individual posts get well over 100 responses and poor Lanz is farting alone in the wind.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Lanz said...

It's all about self-aggrandizement with you, isn't it Porky? Poor boy . . . unable to conceive of someone who writes because he wants to, not because he needs external validation.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home